OnCore™ Clinical Trial Management System
Posted in General Page
OnCore CTMS Overview
The On-Line Collaborative Research Environment (OnCore) is a comprehensive web-based suite of research modules that integrates all of the components of research activity administered by MedStar Health facilities, all affiliated and satellite locations, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, and Georgetown University Medical Center. The system is designed to serve the needs of research teams, departments and support the continued strengthening of standards for efficiency, safety, quality, and compliance.
- See all your information in one place
- Database of all participants in your studies
- Easy access and reports immediately available
- Automatic feeds with budget and billing
- Individual participant calendars
- Metrics Reporting
- Coordinators, faculty, divisions, departments, and leadership
- Effort tracking
- Study progress
Access to the OnCore CTMS Site
The OnCore CTMS User ID and password is your regular Net ID and password. However, you must also be enrolled in the Georgetown Duo security service to log in to CTMS. Once you have Duo set up, every time you log in to CTMS, you will enter your Net ID and password, then you will have an additional security step using Duo.
Access to the Oncore CTMS Sandbox Enviornment
The CTMS sandbox environment is available to become familiar with OnCore CTMS. This site is for training purposes only; not for entering actual study information.
Responsibilities for Entering Studies into OnCore
For new studies:
1. Department CRC builds the protocol shell and alerts CROO to complete the calendar and budget.
2. CROO builds calendars and budgets.
3. CRCs add full study detail. The IRB is the most crucial piece of this, but the full requirements are outlined in the Protocol Detail Punch list (found below in OnCore CTMS Manuals). Other manuals are also included in the OnCore CTMS Manuals. The CRCs do not need to wait until the calendars and budgets are complete to add the additional study detail.
4. When study builds, calendar and budget are complete, CROO leadership reviews study and provides sign-off, and opens study to accrual.
OnCore CTMS Manuals and Tip Sheets
Oncore CTMS Related Policies
Onsemble OnCore Community
Onsemble is the user community of the OnCore Enterprise Research® system. OnCore users can register on Onsemble to access the resources on the community website. Resources include a demo of the OnCore CTMS system, webinars, other learning materials, and email groups for job role-based discussions and collaboration. Forte also hosts educational conferences for Onsemble members, with a conference archive online.