Clinical Research Training
Posted in General Page
OnCore CTMS Training
OnCore Training sessions will be held monthly at Georgetown for new users and anyone who would like a refresher. All are welcome.
Please contact us to register for a training session. Contact either Allie Moses (Allison.E.Moses@medstar.net). We will verify that you are set up in OnCore before the session. Allie also holds OnCore training at MHRI approximately once a month on Monday afternoons. If the days and times listed below do not work for you, please ask her about attending at MHRI.
Sessions are held at 2121 Wisconsin Ave, the C2 Training Room.
- January – Wednesday, 1/8, 1-4
- February – Wednesday, 2/12, 1-4
- March – Wednesday, 3/11, 9-12
- January – Thursday, 1/9, 9-12
- February – Thursday, 2/13, 1-4
- March – Thursday, 3/12, 1-4
OnCore CTMS Training Environment
Training site to become familiar with OnCore CTMS. For training purposes only; not for entering actual study information
Professional Organizations and Certifications
- ACRP-The Association of Clinical Research Professionals
- SOCRA-Society of Clinical Research Associates
- Enhancing clinical research quality and safety (emerging certification for nurses)
Need IATA/DOT Shipping Dangerous Goods Training?
Contact: Susan Martin, Director Environmental Health and Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.