The hospital Radiation Safety Office reviews clinical trials involving any radiation.
Radiation Safety Forms Updated September 2016
If your trial involves any radiation producing procedures or material:
- Start by reviewing the RSC checklist.
- The checklist will explain what portion of the:
- RSC application for trials involving radiation producing devices OR
- RSC application for trials involving radioactive materials you need to complete.
- Send the completed checklist and RSC application to the Radiation Safety Office as instructed in the application.
- Access the RSC Application
Questions should be directed to:
Dr. David A. Smith
Director, Radiation Safety