oncore CTMS OVERVIEW
The On-Line Collaborative Research Environment (OnCore) is a comprehensive web-based suite of research modules that integrates all of the components of research activity administered by MedStar Health facilities, all affiliated and satellite locations, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and Georgetown University Medical Center (“MedStar Georgetown”). The system is designed to serve the needs of research teams, departments and support the continued strengthening of standards for efficiency, safety, quality and compliance.
- See all your information in one place
- Database of all participants in your studies
- Easy access and reports immediately available
- Automatic feeds with budget and billing
- Individual participant calendars
- Metrics Reporting
- Coordinators, faculty, divisions, departments, and leadership
- Effort tracking
- Study progress
ACCESS to THE oncore CTMS SITE
The OnCore CTMS User ID and password is your regular Net ID and password. However, you must also be enrolled in Georgetown Duo security service to log in to CTMS. Once you have Duo set up, every time you log in to CTMS, you will enter your Net ID and password, then you will have an additional security step using Duo.
OnCore Training sessions will be held monthly at Georgetown for new users and anyone who would like a refresher. All are welcome.
Please contact us to register for a training session. Contact either Allie Keuthen (Allison.E.Keuthen@medstar.net) or the CROO (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com). We will verify that you are set up in OnCore before the session.
Allie also holds OnCore training at MHRI approximately once a month on Monday afternoons. If the days and times listed below do not work for you, please ask her about attending at MHRI.
Jan - March 2018 sessions will be held at 2121 Wisconsin Ave.
Protocol Build Training
Subject Administration Training
Thursday, 1/18: 9-12
Wednesday, 1/17: 9-12
Wednesday, 2/14: 9-12
Thursday, 2/15: 9-12
Wednesday, 3/14: 9-12
Thursday, 3/15: 9-12
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ENTERING STUDIES INTO oncore CTMS
For legacy studies:
1. CROO builds shell, calendars and budgets.
2. Meanwhile, CRCs add full study detail. The IRB is the most crucial piece of this, but the full requirements are outlined in the Protocol Detail Punch list (found below in OnCore CTMS Manuals). Other manuals are also included in OnCore CTMS Manuals.
3. When study build, calendar and budget are complete, CROO leadership reviews study, provides signoff, and opens study to accrual.
For new studies:
1. CRCs build study shell and alert CROO to complete calendar and budget.
2. CROO builds calendars and budgets.
3. Meanwhile, CRCs add full study detail. The IRB is the most crucial piece of this, but the full requirements are outlined in the Protocol Detail Punch list (found below in OnCore CTMS Manuals). Other manuals are also included in the OnCore CTMS Manuals. The CRCs do not need to wait until the calendars and budgets are complete to add the additional study detail.
4. When study build, calendar and budget are complete, CROO leadership reviews study, provides signoff, and opens study to accrual.
oncore CTMS ManuALS
The manuals folder now contains a FAQ document and a basic Workflow with screenshots of important fields for CRCs to fill out.
oncore CTMS RELATED POLICIES
onsemble oncore community
Onsemble is the user community of the OnCore Enterprise Research® system. OnCore users can register on Onsemble to access the resources on the community website. Resources include a demo of the OnCore CTMS system, webinars, other learning materials, and email groups for job role-based discussions and collaboration. Forte also hosts educational conferences for Onsemble members, with a conference archive online.